Allah, anger, avarice, bad opinion, daily islamic quotes, fear of poverty, how to prevent iblees?, how to prevent satan?, how to prevent shaitan?, imam ghazali, impressing people, islam best religion, islambestreligion, Islamic quotes, islamic sayings, islamic sms, islamic teachings, islamicteachings, jealousy, love for money, love for world, lustfulness, miracles of ALLAH, miracles of islam, miracles of quran, Muhammad, overeating, pious man, pious muslims, postaday2011, postaweek2011, quotes and sayings, Religion and spirituality, stinginess, true muslims, what is islam, wise man, wise quotes
One of the greatest means to prevent Satan from overwhelming our hearts is to know the entrances he exploits to find a way into them. Some of them are:
1. Anger and lustfulness.
2. Jealousy and avarice.
3. Overeating — this strengthens the carnal appetites which are the weapons of Satan.
4. Love of ostentatious furniture, clothing and houses.
5. Seeking to impress people.
6. Haste and inadequate preparation for tasks.
7. The love of money.
8. Stinginess and fear of poverty.
9. A fanatical defense of one’s positions and opinions.
10. A bad opinion of other Muslims.