agama islam, al islam, Allah, Apostle of God, Bahishti Zewar, convert to Islam, Day Of Judgement, Imaan, Islam, islam best religion, islam is the best, islam religion, islambestreligion, just embraced Islam?, Kalimah, miracles of ALLAH, miracles of islam, miracles of quran, Muhammad, nama nama islam, postaday2011, postaweek2011, Qur'an, Religion and spirituality, religion islam, Religion Spirituality, sunlight, Sura, Ulama, what is islam, Zakat
The following is a guideline on what to teach a person who has just accepted Islam?
1. The first Kalimah with its meaning.
2. The second Kalimah with its meaning.
3. Brief explanation of Shirk / ascribing partners with Allah Ta’ala.
4. Explanation of Imaan e Mufassal.
- Postures of Salaah
- Surah Faatiha, + 4 short surahs, Salaah duas
- Names and times of the five daily Salaah
- Brief explanation of Saum, Zakaat and Haj
Halaal and Haraam
Every Muslim should endeavour to the best of his / her ability to increase his / her knowledge of Islaam. The easiest way to acquire this is to sit in the company of the pious, righteous Ulama and to read the books that they suggest to you.
The following are some excellent books that one may read in order to increase his knowledge in Islaam:
- What Islaam is? by Moulana Manzoor Nu’maani Sahib (RA)
- Ta’limul Islaam by Mufti Kifaayatullah Sahib (RA)
- Behishti Zewar by Moulana Ashraf Ali Thaanwi (RA)