Allah, Apostle of God, Day Of Judgement, heavens, hell, huqooqul ibaad, huqooqullah, Islam, Jahannam, Jannah, madina, Makkah, miracles of ALLAH, miracles of islam, miracles of quran, Momin, mu'min, Muslim, Neighbours, neighbours in Islam, padosi, poataday2011, poor, postaweek2011, Prophet Muhammad, Rasulullah, rich
SEVEN TYPES OF PEOPLE UPON WHOM THERE IS NOMERCY
Faqih Abul Laith Samarqandi (R.A) has reported from Rasulullah (sallallahu‐alayhi‐wa‐sallam) that ALLAH SWT will not look with mercy towards seven types of people, and He will enter them into Jahannam. These are:
1. Both parties involved in an act of sodomy.
2. Those who masturbate.
3. Those who sodomise animals.
4. Those who engage in anal sex.
5. Those who marry a mother and a daughter.
6. Those who commit adultery with their neighbour’s wives.
7. Those who harass and cause inconvenience to their neighbours.
All these categories of people are deserving of Allah’s curse till they repent sincerely.Rasulullah (sallallahu‐alayhi‐wa‐sallam) has mentioned that no person can be a perfect Mu’min till people are safe from his hands and tongue. Similarly no person can be a perfect Mu’min till his neighbour’s safe from his evil.
NINE RIGHTS OF NEIGHBOUR
A person once asked Rasulullah (sallallahu‐alayhi‐wa‐sallam), “What are the rights of a neighbour?” The reply was:
1. He should be granted a loan upon request.
2. His invitation should be accepted.
3. He should be visited when ill.
4. He should be assisted upon request.
5. He should be consoled when he suffers any loss.
6. He should be congratulated upon a happy occasion.
7. His funeral should be attended.
8. His home and family should be cared for in his absence.
9. A high building should not be constructed without his permission.
THREE TYPES OF NEIGHBOURS.
Rasulullah (sallallahu‐alayhi‐wa‐sallam) has mentioned that there are three kinds of neighbours viz.
1. the one with three rights,
2. the one with two rights and
3. the one with one right.
The first type is that neighbour who is a Muslim, a relative and a neighbour.
The second is he who is a Muslim and neighbour, who is not a relative.
The third type is the non‐Muslim, who is only a neighbour.
THE POOR NEIGHBOUR WILL CALL THE RICH NEIGHBOUR TO TASK.
Rasulullah (sallallahu‐alayhi‐wa‐sallam) has mentioned, “On the Day of Judgement a person will grab hold of his neighbour saying, “Oh Allah! You made him rich, while I was poor. There were nights when I slept on an empty stomach, while he would go to bed with a full stomach every night. Ask him why he closed his door on me and why he deprived me of the wealth that You blessed him with.”
FOUR WAYS WHERE BY GOOD RELATIONS MAY BE MAINTAINED WITH ONE’S NEIGHBOUR.
Faqih Abul Laith Samarqandi (R.A) said perfect relations may be maintained with a neighbour in four ways viz.
1. To assist the neighbour with whatever means are at one’s disposal.
2. Never desire that which your neighbour possesses.
3. Never harm your neighbour in any way.
4. Exercise patience when your neighbour causes you any difficulty.
Rasulullah (sallallahu‐alayhi‐wa‐sallam) said, “Make it incumbent upon yourself because truthfulness is piety and piety leads to Jannah. A person endeavours to be truthful and continues to do so till Allah records him in the list of the truthful. Abstain from lying because it constitutes sin and vice,which leads one to Jahannam. A person continues to lie until he is recorded in the list of liars.”