7 things, 7 things in islam, Admonition for the Neglectful, islam best religion, islambestreligion, islamic 1 liners, islamic neautiful quotes, islamic one liners, Islamic quotes, islamic sayings, miracles of ALLAH, miracles of islam, miracles of quran, one liners, postaday2011, postaweek2011, Prophet Muhammad PBUH, quotes, Qur'an, Religion and spirituality, religion islam, Religion Spirituality, religious quotes, religious sayings, seven things, SEVEN THINGS ARE WORTHLESS, SEVEN THINGS ARE WORTHLESS WITHOUT SEVEN THINGS, seven things in islam, sunlight, Sunnah
1. He claims to fear Allah, yet he does not abstain from sin. This claim is thus futile.
2. He aspires for reward from Allah, yet he does not perform any good actions. (Although Allah can reward a person without good actions, but Allah requires that he does good).
3. He desires to do good actions, but he does not resolve to do so.
4. He prays for something, yet does not make an effort to acquire it. Only those who make an attempt will receive the guidance to attain their objective. Allah says, “We will certainly show the ways to those who strive for Us.”
5. He seeks forgiveness (with the tongue) without being remorseful (within the heart).
6. Without internal reformation, superficial actions are worthless.
7. Actions are wasted without sincerity (irrespective of the quantity).
Admonition for the Neglectful